- 1 1/2 Cups almond flour
- 1/4 Cup butter- melted (Kerigold brand)
- 1 Tsp. salt- optional
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, mix until doughy texture.
- Place dough into a 9 in. pie dish and set aside.
- 2 Cups pumpkin puree- can use roasted pumpkin or canned- room temperature.
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 3 eggs- room temperature
- 1/2 Cup honey- optional
- 1 Tbsp. arrowroot starch
- 3 Tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. ground ginger (powder)
- 1/2 Tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp. ground cloves
* The eggs and pumpkin must be at room temperature to prevent the coconut milk from solidifying when mixing together.
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl combine pumpkin, coconut milk, eggs, and honey.
- In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients.
- Add spices to mix and combine well.
- Poor into shell and bake for 50-60 minutes.